Information according to § 5 TMG
telephone: +49 - (0) 151 230 763 85
e-mail: [email protected]
Disclaimer of liability:
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. Upon becoming aware of any such legal infringements, we will remove the content in question immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, noncommercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. We will remove such contents immediately upon becoming aware of any infringements.
General Terms and Conditions of the Company Fullframecar
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.fullframecar.com .
(2) In the case of contract conclusion, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods and size
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Add to cart" buttons
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the "Checkout" button
5) Entering contact details, delivery address and shipping method
6) Check again or correct the data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "pay with PayPal".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://fullframecar.bigcartel.com/impressum-agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by payPal .
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate dispatch. In this case, delivery shall take place within 15 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period shall commence on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
We would like to point out that there is no right of withdrawal for purely photographic prints from the production order, as the works created are custom-made according to your specifications. For individual products, a right of revocation is excluded in accordance with § 312 g para. 2 no. 1 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
Status of the GTC Mar.2023
Free GTC created by agb.de